Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Saturday, October 24, 2009

[INFO] 091022 Joe Cheng is a Cassiopeian!

OH yea, not just the Thailand’s Prime Minister, one of the most popular Taiwanese actors/singer Joe Cheng, or Zheng Yuan Chang, likes DBSK as well! How do I know he is popular?! Because I use to love (before I knew about DBSK, because now these 5 members captured my heart entirely) Taiwanese music and dramas!

I thought this except from the show where Joe and the host talks about DBSK extensively was pretty cute (rough translations):
主持人;…也有很多前辈跟公司处不好,所以现在你说,比方说东方神起跟公司最近不是有一点纠纷吗?这也是有迹可循,这样一路脉络下来这样,但是我们心里存着一种祝福的心情,对,我想对东方神起的歌迷来讲也许有时候大家难免会有一点短暂的焦急,对呀,但是我希望这个团能够平安的渡过每一个阶段然后大家都可以得到最好的
The host talked about how artists and their companies are not on good terms, like DBSK and SME. She talks about how some of DBSK’s fans are worrying, but she hopes things will work out for the best in the end.

元畅不住的点头,之后他马上接话说:像我就是东方神起的粉丝,所以希望赶快这件事能落幕,可以再度看到他们有一个共同的一个新的作品出现(插句话,说到我的心声了,看来粉丝就是粉丝,无论相不相识,无论距离有多么遥远,内心是相通的,哪“共同”二字太重要了)但是我有一个东方神起的问题要问你?
Joe nods in agreement and immediately said, “Like me, I’m a DBSK fan, and hope things will settle, so he can see them produce more new songs together. But I have a question about DBSK to as you”

主持人向后退笑说:真的吗?不要问我
Host backed up and said with a smile “really? don’t ask me”

元畅也不管就从主持人身后走过去拿图片,说;我真的很纳闷
Joe ignored it, and went behind the host to get a picture (I think a DBSK pic)

主持人夹话:仙后会骂我 接着
The host inserts: “Cassiopeians will scold me… continue”

元畅左手拿着东方神起的专辑,然后问道:就是各位仙后们可以帮我解决这个问题,答案到底是为什么哪?
边说边走到一张神起的大海报旁说;看这张海报跟我手上的CD,为什么我看过,我看过不知道多少个他们的专辑封面(新封面很帅)或者是宣传物啊,为什么永远都是他站中间,(手指向之中)
Joe holds a DBSK album and asks: “This is an question that could be answered by all cassiopeians, what will the answer be?” He takes a DBSK newspaper, “The newspaper and the CD in my hand are alike, and like many of their other album covers, why is he always in the middle.” (He points to the middle)

主持人在旁边重复了一遍问题
Host asks him to repeat the question.

元畅又问了一遍:为什么永远都是英雄站中间?
Joe repeats, “Why is Hero always in the middle?

主持人:那你觉得是要我来回答,还是你已经有找到答案了
Host: “Do you want me to answer, or do you already have the answer?”

元畅把手架在海报上说:后来我知道答案了,原来他叫在中,所以他必须在中间
Joe puts hands on the newspaper and says “Later I found out the answer, because he is called Jaejoong (在中), so he has to be in the middle (在中间).

*I’m sure most of us cassies already know this right?!

They continued to talk about DBSK, their hard work and their accomplishments

主持人:其实我知道他们那基本上一边工作一边在学日文,一边在练舞的同时他们还要把明天的日文考试学好,所以他们其实真的是付出的非常多
Host: Actually I know they have been basically working and learning Japanese at the same time (talking when they were first in Japan), while practicing dancing, at the same time, they have to study well for the next day’s Japanese test, so they really put in a lot of effort.

元畅不住的赞许后接着说:他们很努力,那时候我刚进了唱片公司的时候,日本老板有跟我一起聊天开会,我就说我喜欢的艺人是东方神起,他说,唉,当初东方神起到日本第一场活动只有不到一百个人参加,人很少,人超少现在都已经快十几万了
Joe couldn’t hold himself and immediately says: they are very hard working, when I first started singing, my Japanese boss was catting with me, and I told him I liked DBSK. He said, when DBSK first held their activities in Japan, there was hardly 100 people, very small audience, but now its already over 100,000!

主持人:对呀,他们现在就是荣登东京巨蛋亚洲天团这样的宝座,真的很不容易,所以这俩三年来其实他们真的是付出很多的心血,所以这个团是值得我们学习的啦
Host: yes, they performed in Tokyo Dome, very impressive, so the past years they really put in a lot of effort, and this group is worth for us to learn from.

Credit: TVXQ葉@baidu
Rough translation: Wasur3naid3@sharingyoochun
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP