Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, October 25, 2009

[TRANS] 091023 Ray Magazine Dec issue



Q1: After one day, the earth will explodes! For the last time, what do you want to eat?

JJ: a large amount of Tequilla!
I think if I get myself drunk, I wouldn’t be afraid of the earth exploding anymore (laughs)

CM: Pizza!
If you talk about my favorite food, after all it must be pizza!
I like to eat it a lot before the global explosion!

JS: Hitsumabushi!
The rice should be divided in 3 equal parts with wooden spoon, I want to eat hitsumabushi in its most proper way.

YH: My parent-made miso soup!
My mother is really good in cooking everything, regardless if the earth is going to end, I’d choose Miso soup.

YC: The cooking from a person whom I love!
If I already get married, then it’s my wive cooking. For now, it should be Jejung’s cooking (laughs)


Q: Your favorite snack and alcohol mixes?


JJ: Sweet fish and tequila ・ whiskey ・ wine!
We have small fish as snack in Korea as well.
Rice wine doesn’t go too well with it.

CM: Chicken wings and beer ・ soju
I like grilled chicken, especially the wings part.
It goes really well with beer and soju.

JS: Mackarel fish and beer
I start to love mackarel fish when I’m in Japan.
The clear-cut taste of beer goes well with it.

YH: Takowasa and shochu!
Takowasa is my favorite snack. I also like wine, but for takowasa, absolutely it must be soju.

YC: Frozen tomato ・ warm edamame and plum wine!
I pay attention to the temperature even in the simple ones.
As for alcohol, recently I enjoy those whose fragrance I’m loving.

source: ray magazine + haayamy
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: kurumi@shinkifive

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP