Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Monday, November 30, 2009

[TRANS] 091128 Max Matsuura E-mail to His Friendlist


 
I believe even many of you have noticed there are a lot of messages from TVXQ fans which contains support, advice, anxiety, and even frustation.

There are quite many things are sent to me.

Would everyone give these serious idea and/or feedbacks to AVEX as well?

I would like to thank you for all the advices you sent me.

Meanwhile, for me not being able to respond anything, I’m truly sorry.

The first time I began writing about Tohoshinki on my blog was on December 29th, 2006 “Tohoshinki single Step by Step is coming out next year!!!”. It’s been 3 years since then. From the promotion, to the first appearance in Music Station, to appearance in Red and White, etc… the staffs have put so much effort to all those events, my heart is trembling when I try to recall everything.

We’ve done our utmost effort (to support the boys), however, there are a lot of things we’re not given any information.

Therefore, please understand that this is not the right time to release any official statement.

Indeed, we’re going to do everything we’re supposed to do.

source: max matsuura + yukabon’s room
Shated by : DBSKnights + sharingyoochun

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP