Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

[TRANS] 100221 YH+CM Sent Messages to Kangta’s Fan Meeting

Innolife.net News
2010/02/21(Sun) 19:06
-Partially translated-

Singer Kangta held a fan meeting after being discharged from military service in the afternoon of the 20th.

600 fans from Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, China and other parts of the world filled up the art center of the women's college at Seoul, Korea
where his fan meeting was being held.

He told fans, "I learned a lot in the past two years of my military service, and there were times it was tough but
it was my decision to go there and I am so thankful that the fans waited for me. I thought I would cry a lot
today, but I am overwhelmed with the happiness to be here, so I did not cry. I would like to perform as much as
possible in the future to express my thankfulness to the fans."

After the fan meeting time of around 90 min, Kangta shook hands with all 600 fans to express his appreciations.
At Kangta's fan meeting, Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ and others video messages were shown.
Kangta will have fan meetings in Tokyo and Beijing as well.


Always Keep The Faith!


Source: Innolife
Translation: Junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP