Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Monday, February 22, 2010

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April Issue – Welcome to Changmin’s room!


Welcome to Changmin’s Room

Changmin Data

Date of Birth: 1988/02/18
Blood Type: B
Height: 186 cm
Habit you cant fix: i sleep talk… there’s nothing i can do about it….
Gestures you like for a women: When they are bewildered
What you were afraid of as a child: i found out Santa Claus doesn’t exist and I lost trust towards the world
What guys need: To be nice
What girls need: To be charming
What you do when you can’t sleep: That never happens. Really! There’s nothing i can do about it!
What you want to do the day before the earth ends: drink with my family and people i love


– Article–

I get attracted to girls with a pretty smile and eyes.
I love to drive, my wish is to go on a date with my car.

“The only time i dress so formal is only when i go to my friends wedding” says Changmin as he laughs.

When he debuted in Japan he was still an innocent 17 year old and now hes already 22.

He’s tall and slim who matches black formal outfit.
“I like outfits like this that makes me look slender/slim. What i look for in fashion is the style more than the color. I try to choose something that’s simple yet stylish.”


In his private life he said hes got his license and now his hobby is to go on a drive.

“I want to go on a drive date once. Usually I can’t show my feelings but inside a car I can relax so I think I can express myself better. There are so many places I want to take my girlfriend to! I really want to go to a theme park (amusement park) and have fun! *laughs*
- Even though your the youngest out of the member theres an image of you where your calm and cool. Are you passionate when it comes to relationships?

“Actually I am! I’ve had a few love at first sights in the past too and it’s not like I have anything specifically that I want in a girls looks . The only thing they have in common are girls with pretty eyes and a pretty smile. I’m more like as we date we get to know each other and then match our personalities to each other. I think that’s my pattern.

Slowly with his own words its surprising how much Changmin’s Japanese got better in this 5 years.
“Every time we release an album I said the word “growth” all the time *laughs* but this best album is really something you can feel our growth. And around the debut songs you can listen to us trying hard to sing in Japanese!”.


source: Ray Magazine
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP