Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Monday, March 29, 2010

[FANACC] 100327 This Is It and U-Know Live!

First, I'm sorry I couldn't take a picture. Since I'm short, so I decided not stand with the crown, but stood with the guard at the back of my section T-T. THe good thing was that I saw Changmin because he and Minho got the seats (behind section). I tried to take a picture of Changmin, but 2 guards stopped me. I tried to reason them that Changmin is not a part of a show. THey said the rule is "no picture". When did they decide to use the guard who can speak English!! Usually when I speak English very fast, the guard would down his tone a bit. laugh.gif laugh.gif My friend said she saw Go Ara, but my retina couldn't detect her, so I'm not sure. tongue.gif tongue.gif

There're lots of people and the concert was succesful. So eventhough that means I couldn't see the stage as well as I used to, I'm happy.

Yunho was smoking hotter than the smoke and fire they used in the effects. He got so thin and looked more like the "O" days. The pics that Jess posted were the 1st and opening performance. And I tell you, he is the most un-photogenic person on earth. He looked like a prince today because of his graceful move and confidence.

I couldn't see the stage sometimes because I'm short, so I looked on the screen once a while. It's a bit turn-off because the video stream didn't match the voices, and it happened for the whole concert.

Yunho worked so well with other artists, especially when he did a move with each musician when they did solo parts, like he pretended to help them play guitars. That was real natural.

He was stand-out during his performances, not only because of "of course he did the MJ parts" and his different but gorgeous costumes, but he rocks the moves.

He dropped the hat once and could pick it up just a bit later during the moves, and in another song the microphone falled down in his clothes, but he could fix the problem like a pro. He walked back down the stage, pulled his shirt a bit to fetch the mic, and held that mic with his hand instead.

The concert was 2 hours exactly, and Yunho did 4-5 songs (not 7) I didn't counted because I had a great time with all numbers. All artists there are really really great. I danced a whole time, and swayed during slow songs. The lead vocal guy helped Yunho sing a lot. Actually MJ's songs/perfs always need a strong back up vocals anyway.

The lead female singer has one of the most beatiful voices I've ever heard.

Another female singer+guitarist has a charming voice as well and she's so gorgeous. When Yunho danced with her during her solo, I really really love it. What a perfect couple!!!!

I couldn't do much or remember anything. It's so enjoyable and I kept singing, dancing, and capturing the U-know moment. I'm sorry.

I wish they make the DVD out of this.

THe way he interacted with others, I wonder how he could do that within 2 weeks in america.

Oh one more thing, there're always lots of people on stage and I stood a bit far, so I was afraid that I couldn't notice his entrance and would miss seconds of his parts (I know I'm a bit extreme). but it was no problem. His skin glowed in the dark laugh.gif laugh.gif I guess because he has so different skin color from others and he was like the thinnest one on stage, so I could recognize the moves easily.


Credits: niki18 @ soompi
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP