Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Friday, April 23, 2010

[TRANS] 100422 Message to Chinese Fans from Yunho's Father


Hi everyone.
Is everyone doing alright lately?
Last time meeting you guys at the MJ concert is already one month again.
Everyone brought a lot of greetings and encouragements, I’m sorry I couldn’t address it at that time, so I will use this letter to express my gratitude.
In the past month, disasters struck many places throughout the world, many innocent people passed away, to that I am very sad.

This past 14th in China, there was an earthquake in Qinghai yushu, through the news I found out about the thousands of deaths, many buildings crumpled, times like this are very hard, my heart is heavy with grief.
All the friends in China, are you guys alright?


Many are still recovering from Sichun earthquake, they are still rebuilding, and now this happens, Yunho and I will pray that things like this will not happen again, that more people will not lose their lives, also we want to show the victim’s family and all the chinese fans that we care and give our condolences.

I’m have always been very grateful of Yunho’s always supportive fans. Last time at MJ concert, fans from Korea, Japan, China, and many other places overcame many obstacles to come support Yunho, we are very appreciative.

Once again, I will pray for the victums of the disastors, and I give my condolence to the family members of the victims.


Source: 将爱·MyYunho + baidu
Translation: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP