Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Friday, June 4, 2010

[TRANS] 100603 SELECTA – XIAH Junsu’s Song Selection

XIAH junsu selects the songs this week. Theme for selection: “Songs that XIAH junsu really likes.”

01. EMINEM / STAN
I thought this song was cool after I watched a live performance of it over the internet.

02. EMINEM / LOSE YOURSELF
I liked this song after I watched 8mile. Just listening to the intro gives me goosebumps!

03. NE-YO / BECAUSE OF YOU
I think everyone knows this song, it is a tune with a groovy feeling.

04. JOE / I WANNA KNOW
This was the very last song I picked to practice with before my debut.

05. BEYONCE feat. JAY-Z / CRAZY IN LOVE
When I was listening to this song a while back, and it is a happy song that makes you want to dance once you hear the intro.

06. BRIAN McKNIGHT / ONE LAST CRY
I like the lyrics to this song. I like R&B, and this is the most representative song for me, among them all.

07. USHER / YEAH! Ft. LIL‘ JON & LUDACRIS
A groovy song , Usher’s signature song I think. I like the melody, and also the arrangement.

08. ALICIA KEYS/ IF I AIN’T GOT YOU
In general, “black music” displays strength in the field of R&B, but I think this is even better than most of them. It’s also great that Alicia Key plays the piano herself.

09. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE / SEXYBACK
This is a song with had a lot of impact on me, like “there’s actually such music!”

10. XIAH junsu/ Intoxication
This is a song that I produced myself, and I wanted to try doing a R&B dance song with a sexy image for the music video.

11. XIAH junsu/ Kanashimi no Yukue (Drama Ver.)
This is the theme song for the BeeTV drama “Love letter from 5 years later”, and it has a PV that make you feel like you could cry every time you see it.

12. XIAH junsu/ Kimi ga Ireba ~Beautiful Love~ (Drama Short Ver.)
This is the theme song for the BeeTV drama “Beautiful Love ~kimi ga ireba~” which Yoochun is starring in, and this song is perfect for the drama.

source: [V-music]
translation Credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Please do not add on/remove credits

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP