Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[TRANS] 100620 Composer Ahn Young Min Wants To Work With TVXQ

T/N: These are excerpts from a conversational interview with composers Jo Young Soo and Ahn Young Min.

We met with the ‘Power People’ of Kpop. Composers Jo Young Soo (34) and Ahn Young Min (31) were ranked first and third respectively on the Korean Music Copyright Association’s Copyright Fees rankings.

(omitted)

(Ahn) Then there must be singers you want to work with?

(Jo) I want to work with Kim Gun Mo, who I’ve liked since high school. I’ve never worked with him before and I haven’t even met him before. And Naul, the best singer of soul music. And of course, Girls Generation, any man’s dream coworker. Hahaha.

(Ahn) For me, it’s TVXQ. I’ve never seen people who can dance so well, and on top of that, sing so well. That’s what makes this situation more unfortunate. And Toy. I’ve been a big fan of them since I was young.

(omitte

Source: [sportsseoul]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP