Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Saturday, July 17, 2010

[TRANS] 100716 TV Japan: It is our pride to continue singing

The passionate stage which showed their determination!

Once again confirmed the strong relationship between Junsu, Jejung, Yuchun and fans! With four concerts held in Dome, three of them who formed a new unit attracted almost 20 thousand fans. Their overwhelming performances blew away the loneliness which had been persisted since suspension of Tohoshinki's activities.
This was their first live tour as a new unit. With fans waiting in high expectation, appeared VCR messages on screen. 'I can't survive if I don't sing' (Junsu) 'I am glad that I can interact with everyone through LIVE.'(Jejung) 'Due to support from everyone in Japan, we are able to perform activities like this. I can't express my happiness in words'(Yuchun).
(However) Their honest feelings had left fans filled with depression.
The opening song was a new song いつだって君に (Itsudatte Kimini). Junsu sang first, followed accurately by Yuchun and Jejung. The wide choice of songs which covered Korean and Japanese songs, and solos shows the possibility to expand their activities as a new unit. Junsu's dance, Jejung's rock style, and Yuchun's love, showed their distinct personalities.

During encore, ‘I feel really blessed that three of us being able to stand on stage now.' (Yuchun) 'I am very happy to receive passionate support from everyone.' (Junsu) 'I want to continue singing with the pure feeling same like the smiles on everyone's face.'(Jejung) The last song [W] is a ballad, through Cassiopeia in the night sky, expressed the relationship between three of them and people whom they treasured, at the same time conveyed their determination to continue singing for everyone.

Received passionate support (from everyone), I think I can only continue singing! -Junsu
I obtained energy from everyone! Thanks everyone for keep on waiting for us! -Yuchun
Although I feel uneasy, (because of everyone) I gained courage ! -Jejung


Credits: TVXQBaidu + xiah俊秀吧
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP