Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, August 29, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100829 a-nation Tokyo, Aug 28

The first day of the Tokyo live is over.

As you can all see in the pictures, the stadium was full of red lights and orange towels, it really looked like the red ocean. It was beautiful in the evening dusk.

The three members were full of energy.
Yoochun seemed to be slim (his chin became sharper), and he was always smiling his soft and lovely smile.
Junsu was high-spirited, and his smile was dazzling.
Jaejoong was as always, so handsome, and his vocal was strong and yet so beautiful.
I wish I had more English vocaburary to express their powerful stage.

Oh, I really love their live performances! Their songs were in high quality finished form compared to that of their performance at the Tokyo dome 2 months ago. That’s our JJY!
Junsu seems to have changed the delivery of some of the phases in “Itsudatte Kimini”, and he sometimes showed his lovely smile during Intoxication, in which he usually doesn’t show (to set off his manfulness). He looked as though his heart was leaping for joy, standing on a live stage.

Yoochun was shouting “Minna tanoshimu junbi, OK?” (T/N: Everyone, are you ready for the fun?) with all his might, and he seemed to be so happy on stage, too. I’ve seen many of their live performances, but this was the first time I’ve seen Yoochun so full of smiles throughout the performance. I could feel that he was enjoying a fulfilling life at the moment.

Jaejoong was as always, so beautiful to the eye. As in the Tokyo dome, he was taking the leading role during the talks. His Japanese is so fluent now, it is delightful to the ear. He seems to be the one who was sharing the most high fives with the other two members.

One difference between the dome and a-nation was the song “Get ready”. They danced to the music, so now, it is a full dance song. During the introduction, Junsu was dancing in full blast in the center of the three members, his dance was so manly and powerful, it was beyond words.

Their performance was really a stage of true artists. The venue is an outdoor stadium (T/N: home ground for the professional soccer team, FC Tokyo), and the acoustic quality should be poor compared to that of indoor stadiums. But their vocals were ringing throughout the vast stadium.

And, moreover, it is a-nation, the stage is so wide. The three seemed to running around on stage, so that they could get near the audience as much as possible.

Their performance was the third place from the last, same as last year. I was happy to know that their standing position in avex has not changed, though everything has turned upside down.

We were able to hear ayu hamasaki’s live performance of “Blossom”. During ayu’s song, I tried to imagine how Jaejoong would look in the PV. I know that it would be lovely to the eye.

I was wearing a yellow Evisu T shirt (same as Yunho, lol. I am a great fan of Yunho). To be honest, I felt a little bit lonely when their performance had started. I looked up at the evening sky, thinking that the sky has no border, it should cover Seoul, too. But I did not feel the deadly loneliness that I felt at Tokyo dome. Maybe that was because I myself heard the words of
Mr. Arikawa (PD for the movie “Kimiga Odoru, Natsu”) the day before. We should wait… for the time being….

Hearing their last song “W”, I burst into tears. It was not because I felt sad, but because I felt wistful and lonely. The three wholeheartedly sung the song. I could not forget the expression of the three before they sung “Aitakute” (T/N: I want to see you, meet you). I thought I saw Jaejoong’s eyes become watery. Junsu’s soul-stirring vocal stood out. Yoochun was singing with all his might.

Their live performances are so soulful, I could sence their love for live stages.

Today I will again go to a-nation. This time, I am planning to put on pierced earrings of Bossanova.


source: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP