Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Thursday, August 19, 2010

[TRANS] 100817 SungKyunKwan Scandal Press Conference PART3 - Yoochun Felt Trapped

At the press conference, Yoochun said that he himself is an openminded person with a free spirit, whilst Sun Joon (his character) is more conservative and principled.
However, in terms of the feeling of being confined, they are very much alike.

He said 'Sun Joon's dad forces him to become a principeled person, and he feels trapped because of that, I can really relate with that.
I used to feel trapped because of work.
It's not that being a celebrity makes me feel trapped, it's more because I feel like I'm turning my back on my own beliefs and losing myself.
Through acting, I felt like I was liberated, and I'm very glad that I was able to produce a piece like this.'

He also said that 'Since this is my first time acting, my skills may be a little different when I'm practicing compared to when we're actually filming. Even though it's hard to portray emotions, I had a lot of fun doing it.'

With regard to the name 'Park Yoochun' appearing in the credits, he emphasized that 'there is no need to differentiate between Dong Bang Shin Ki's Micky Yoochun and Park Yoochun.'

Making no attempt to conceal his longing to be on stage once again, Yoochun revealed 'Back when we were holding concerts in Japan, holding a mic again after such a long time made me feel somewhat… mournful? I really miss standing on stage and I've yet to come across anything that compares to that. The fans may have to wait a really long time, but I hope they won't just think about waiting and will learn to enjoy the present.'

Finally, he said 'For the first time, I'm actually worried about the ratings. I'm really nervous, but I think 15% wouldn't be too bad. As for awards, it's the same as when you're a singer; if you're not going to get the award, then it's better to not be nominated at all (laughs). But it really would be an entirely different feeling to get an award for acting.'

Credits: TVXQBaidu + DNBN
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP