Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[TRANS] 100831 Junsu - "I'm Willing To Do Anything As Long As It Helps Yoochun"

TVXQ members Xiah Junsu and Hero Jaejoong have recently been in recording studios in Seoul recording the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" OST. The special part is fellow member Micky Yoochun's acting involvement in the drama.

Other than the inclusion of "Found", a song sung by all three of the members that resembles TVXQ's sunny and bright debut song "HUG", Hero Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu each respectively sang a song that will be included in the drama's soundtrack.

Xiah Junsu expresses, "I really like this song, because I feel a sense of stimulation that I haven't felt for a long time." He also states, "as long as it helps Yoochun, I'd be willing to do anything for him." Hero Jaejoong also expresses, "this is a really interesting project. I believe that there will be constant high ratings and the sales for the main theme song will be hot!"

Micky Yoochun said, "Jaejoong-hyung and Junsu came to support me among their busy schedules by singing together, so I feel very touched. In order to repay them, I will work hard too."

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on credits

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP