Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100904 - I'm TVXQ's fanboy in SMTown LA!

Hello ~~ Im Tristan Jay B. and I'm a major TVXQ fanboy !
At SM Town concert in LA i was being the biggest fan i could be !
Everytime i saw someone with a TVXQ shirt i would scream Always Keep The Faith !
I believe always keeping the faith is the best thing we can do right now because all Cassie's want TVXQ to remain as 5 members .
But i still LOVE them .
I saw a group of TVXQ fans with their red shirts and i just had to yell ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!
It was the best feeling ever .
They screamed back and it was amazing !
To show our love and support for TVXQ , me and a couple fans led a big group to sing the song Balloons .
It was loud and amazing . I was glad to be a part of it .
While waiting in line to get into Staples Center i was leading a countdown so they could hurry and open the doors ! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 !!! But they didn't open it until like 5 minutes later ..
But it was still fun .
Then we finally got in and we found our seats and stuff .. The place was so huge !! I was screaming so loud when they just had the SM Town sign up . I was excited .
I was screaming for every singer there was but i was saving alot of my voice for Changmin and Yunho .
Once they came on i was SPAZZING !!
I jumped out o f my seat and was screaming sooo LOUD .
A lady who worked there made me take my seat because apparently i was being a "disturbance" .
But anyways i took my seat and i was SCREAMING so LOUD that everyone near me was looking at me like i was crazzy !!
It was one long scream after another !
And after they were done performing i gasped for air and people asked if i was alright .
I was better than ever !
And then the concert ended and i was happy !
After the concert my friends and i stalked Super Junior from outside the window of the after Italicparty .
Amazing day and i wouldn't have changed a thing .
Always keep the faith . I love you TVXQ !

Thank you for the fanaccount!
Credits: Tristan aka Xiahker @ twitter
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP