Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Friday, September 24, 2010

[TRANS] 100923 Thoughts on 'Blossom' PV

I gave in to avex because I really just couldn't resist the temptation of seeing Jaejoong
I bought Ayumi Hamasaki's CD, where Jaejoong was featured in the PV for 'Blossom'
At the very beginning, even Jaejoong's back exuded a strong manliness.
His smile and his body clad in a white shirt was honestly a sight to beyold
Ah! Even the way he was sitting was so manly.
The deep V of his shirt and the dent that ran down his chest…
I was completely intoxicated by the sight of his figure… so much that I didn't really hear any of the song (laughs)
Standing in the sunlight by the sea, his skin had a luminosity… almost like a vampire?
When he held their (his and the girl's) hands up to his face, the smile that graced his lips was so romantic and blissful.
That was probably my favourite part, his acting was so mesmerizing...

The song suddenly stopped in the middle and was replaced by dialogue. I had a little shock at that moment, it looked like some kind of Korean drama?
The whole scene was just too dark, couldn't see anything.
Ah… but I felt a pang of grief hit me…
Watching Jaejoong cry was so heartbreaking...
Actually, what hurt the most was watching him wipe the tears away and pretend that everything was okay…
Even though I felt sad at that point, I couldn't help being distracted by the thin knitwear he way wearing… and his muscular body...
The sorrowful scenes ended pretty much in an instant.

The cake was wasted and the whole thing seemed to end in a rush.
It felt really short even though it actually lasted over 5 minutes.
Jaejoong's facial expressions in the PV left a really deep impresson.
The way he was smiling radiantly one moment and so solemn the next.
That kind of expression… the girl being the most important thing to him, I thought he portrayed that really well. I was a little jealous…

Of course, the female actor aside, I'd really like to know what it would've been like had the whole thing been a television series.
Oh and, I'm also glad that the female actor had the same hairstyle as me.
Do I sound a little obsessed?
Well it's okay because I'm nearly done (laughs)
I'm going to take my dog for a walk, and maybe if I use my imagination, I'll be able to conjure a vision of Jaejoong nearby.

What did you think of the pv?

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP