Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Monday, September 27, 2010

[TRANS] 100926 Yunho, 'The gifts I want to give to my parents and my best day'

Q: What's your favourite flower? What kind of flower would you like to give as a present and who would you like to give to?

A: I would like to give lilies and roses to my parents. Roses and white lilies represent my passion... The spirit and passion are inherited from my parents, so I want to give them presents in order to repay my debt of gratitude to them. Although I gave my father presents before, but I never give to my mother. Therefore, I particulary want to buy gifts for her.


Q: Do you have a day that you can describe it as 'the best' recently?

A: I want to use 'the best' to describe the SMT concert held in this summer. Met with fans on the stage that I have not stepped on for so long, have left a deep impression on me.


Credits: TVXQBaidu + 中国U-KNOW允浩房
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP