Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Thursday, October 14, 2010

[TRANS] 101013 UKnow YunHo Promotes Tourism Spots: Gwangju, Hangang, Jebu-do

What role did you take up?

My role in the drama is Lee DaHae's lover and I’m appearing as an action star-YunHo. At the initial stage of the drama, it’s a setting of a strained relationship. Also, I lost the ring that Lee DaHae gave during one of the action scenes, so I went around to find the similar ring, and in the end we (Lee DaHae and I) meet again.

What do you think of the filming?

There are really a lot of action scenes, feels that there seem to be many intense action scenes. One of them is the scene where I keep running back and forth on the famous Busan Gwangan Bridge, where I had to avoid a missile. There were a few dangerous scenes too, and (I) was slightly injured, but seeing the film for the first time today, and it came out better than expected so I am very happy.

Are you able to immerse into the role immediately?

I have the same feeling as an action actor. The reason is because the YunHo in the drama is an actor, a role who goes through a secret relationship with his lover, who has some similarities with me now. Aren't action actors and I both artistes? Therefore, I put in more of my characteristics and worked hard for the filming.

The musical 'Goong' is in full swing, are you ready?

Almost at the last stage of practices, I am really happy. Because a musical includes acting, singing and dancing, I think it had really played a big part in my growth. The drama series 'Goong' itself is very interesting, having to act as the Crown Prince, I wish to let more people see me in a less-straightforward manner.

At the end of these busy days, if there were a full rest day, what would you want to do?

It would be great to have some spare time and take a rest after finishing a busy peak period. I like to take pictures while travelling, hoping to travel to many famous places to take pictures and to pen down my feelings into a journal.

A message to the fans:

It's still YunHo who's greeting everyone with a new position. This time wanting to show everyone a two different sides of YunHo who is passionate and imaginary, because I want to meet everyone in all different forums, not only in musicals, therefore from now on please give me more support!


Yunho's Recommended Tourism Spots

Gwangju... Hometown

"Because Gwangju is a cultural city, like last year, Gwangju has hosted a lot of international cultural events. The natural scenery is very beautiful; food is also very delicious, which has a saying 'speaking about food, it's Jeollanam-do Gwangju' kind of reputation, like duck pot (Gwangju's specialty), and seedless watermelon. Because it's a profound land, when visited, you only need to say, ‘Want to eat this,’ and there will be people sincerely guiding, if you say ‘Wish to eat it again,’ there will be a discount."

Han River, Seoul Namsan Tower... favourite places

"I often go to the Han River to observe the people around me... Of course, only after I changed my attire. I like strolling; it’s a kind of simple yet pleasing experience to watch the river. Seoul Tower is also highly recommended, to go with your lover or family, isn't it the best?"

Jebu-do... wish to go with the person I like

“Jebu-do (An island beside Yellow Sea), is a small island. There is a pathway on the sea during low tide,and if the time (when the pathway can be seen) is missed the path would be gone. Sashimi and sushi are very delicious... I don't have a lover now, but if I have one, I wish to go with her."

Source: Baidu CheersYoonho + BaiduTVXQ
Translation: sshutingg + tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com
Special Thanks: アリマ ❥Maria @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP