Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, September 20, 2009

[TRANS] What’s In Interview – Jejung & Yuchun

On the last day of the Tokyo Dome Concert, together with 50, 000 fans and with a warm atmosphere, they sang together.
This is the best JPOP song that was composed for the fans who have always been supporting them. What kind of feelings does this song bring? The feelings that they want to express, “Thank you, forever, thank you.”, can you feel it?

[They wanted to make a song that the fans will remember once they heard it on the concert, to be able to hum along, and a melody that is easy to understand]

- During the solo sections in the Tokyo Dome Concert in July, the song that both of you sang, “Colors~Melody And Harmony~” will be released as a single on the 30th of September right?
JJ: During Tokyo Dome (Sings the song) I was too nervous, and everything was a blank in my brain.
YC: I was not that nervous, I think it’s because I had to play the piano and sing for the song “Begin” later on. (Bitter laugh)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- So what was the strategy you used to compose this song? When was it composed?
YC: In the beginning, when we had to do a solo for Tokyo Dome, everyone went to prepare but later on, unknowingly, we composed together and therefore, there is this song. (Laugh)
JJ: Eh? It’s like that? Wasn’t me who helped Yuchun when he said that he could not come up with any songs? (Laugh)
YC: Ah? Wasn’t me who helped you?

- Who should I believe? (Laugh)
JJ: But we definitely did this together, then can’t be wrong. (Laugh)

- Then how did you guys compose?
YC: Once “This is a song I composed, ha~ (sigh)” is mentioned, I will think of a lot of songs. Previously, Jejung had a self-composed song and it was quite an amazing one. So, I asked him “Lets compose this song together, how does that sound?”
JJ: Talking about this, Yuchun asked me, “This song that Jejung edited is quite good, it’s this song right?” And I answered, “Okay~”
YC: It’s really great that he did not say “No”
JJ: I never said that. (Laugh)
YC: Jejung is too gentle~~

- As the both of you have worked together before, you have some understanding on each other’s composing styles. Has this made it easier to work together this time?
YC: Yes, if this was the first time we worked together, I think we would have used more time.

- Previously, Jejung has edited a song, then what level is it?
JJ: Although I can edit songs, but I am still quite lousy at adding melodies so I decided to use this solo in Tokyo Dome to make a song that the fans in the venue can remember from just one listen, and to have the ability to hum to it and of course, a melody that is easy to understand.
YC: This time, we finished it very quickly. With everything added together, it’s about a week.
JJ: Also, we only spent one to two hours a day on this song.
YC: And it was in the middle of the tour.
JJ: I had secret meetings with Yuchun in the hotels which we stayed at in the tour venues. (Laugh)
YC: For example, I wanted something that is more popular but Jejung wanted something that is more J-POP. In the end, we wanted to make music that only 2 people can make. “If it’s two people, that way is also possible”, “I also want it like that”.We had a lot of ideas and they were all handled with.
JJ: In the hotel, me and Yuchun will sleep under the bed and have our edited music in our hands and say, “Try singing it”. It should be sang by two people but in the end, I was the only one singing. (Laugh). Next, Yuchun also quickly followed up. Maybe it was coincidental but I somehow felt that the feeling of working together isn’t too bad and wanted to try it. Later, we decided to use the A major to sing it together.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- Yuchun, was it coincidental?
YC: Ah, whether it was a coincidence, I can’t remember anymore. (Smile)
JJ: In the beginning, although we wanted to use different languages to add to the melody but because we wanted the venue to sing with us, we minimized the variety and also left a lot of space between each sentence. This way, it would be easier for the fans to sing with us.

- Was it Yuchun’s idea to add the rap?
YC: Because I can do anything. (Laugh) Just joking. (Laugh)
JJ: But I think Yuchun’s rap is very good.
YC: Really?
JJ: Really, really.
YC: Ah, it’s like that~

- The conversation between the two of you is very funny.
JJ: The one who wanted to add the rap was me. “Yuchun, let’s add rap~ Rap~”
YC: I did not reject his request. (Laughs)

- Yuchun’s rap.. is very gentle.
JJ: I also think so. Only Yuchun can do it like that. I think this is Yuchun’s rapping style.
YC: Thank you~ (Embarrassed smile)



source: [KB在中家族]
translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Please do not remove/add on any credits.

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP