Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, November 1, 2009

[TRANS] 091101 How TVXQ Will Propose to Their Future Wife

JAEJOONG
Em.. If it's for the person that I love the most, to talk about getting married, compared to those super rich company directors' way, bringing them out for an expensive dinner, I wouldn't do something like that. I want it to be normal, but the love I feel for her will not be subtracted through this, and then I will propose to her normally.. Actually I want to have a small proposal, for example if I've known her for 5 years, and all the things that happened in these 5 years, I'll make them all into a diary and give it to her.. must write all this down very seriously.. like.. 'ah, even in this generation these things will happen' or 'ah, we understood each other more because of this'..'we like each other even more because of that', just like that. I want to create chances of us loving each other more than we do now, using this way of seeing the things that happened to us in the past.

YUNHO
If we've already reached the level of getting married.. then I think I'd want to give her a surprise proposal, like let's say maybe we're having a concert, then during the break I'll say 'Oi, XXX marry me!' or maybe in the baseball stadium, on the monitor I'll type out "XXX I love you" and then ask her to marry me.

YOOCHUN
I want it to be normal.. Actually I've thought of ways to propose before.. it has to be normal, like maybe go to a place where we've had a lot of memories, and then ask her to marry me!

JUNSU
Em.. I've thought about this a lot of times when I was little, something like in a drama.. em, maybe a cruise? Yes, a cruise. You know the cafes in cruises, then I'll ask her out on a date like normal, and then say I have to do something and leave for a while, then I'll go to the piano thete and play a song and sing it.. I don't know whether it'll work or not, but I'll try my best.

CHANGMIN
Em.. this question ah.. To me, this question seems to be quite faraway. When you talk about it it doesn't seem too realistic or it might be something funny, but now that I'm already past 20, I should be thinking about it occasionally. Emm.. if it's to propose to the person I love the most, then I would use some time on our concert to get our fans' forgiveness, then say what I want to say to her.. or maybe go to Dongdaemun, buy her a bug present, give it to her and say what's important, actually I still like what happens in dramas.. I like those romantic ways!

credits: Baidu
trans: xinyan@CSSPF

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP