Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Friday, April 30, 2010

[TRANS] 100429 BARKS Interview: Junsu’s Comments about Beautiful Love Drama

– First, Yuchun will have his Japanese drama debut by starring at BeeTV drama “Beautiful Love~kimi ga ireba~”, and since you’re in charge of the theme song, can you please give us your thought about the drama?

Junsu: Despite the fact that Yuchun also appear in the drama, still I think the drama has a great content, I worked hard so that I can heap up the drama with the songs. I visited the shooting location once as well, seeing everyone is working hard to produce good works, including Yuchun, giving me a lot of motivation too.”

– “Kimi ga ireba~Beautiful Love~” is the song that was written for the drama, please tell us your thought that you put into the song.

Junsu: To meet the expectations of the producer who kindly told he wanted me to sing it, the song’s lyrics was written to fit the contents of the drama and I tried to sing it in my own way.


source: BARKS
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP