Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100626 - JYJ at LAX airport

So I got there at around 11. They didn’t come out at 11:30, where there flight was supposed to land, we waited about two hours and cassies from the corner saw them from their angle. There were many screams of “JAEJOONG!” and “JUNSU!”; only Jaesu came out. Jaejoong bowed his head a little and I supposedly saw Junsu smile –even behind the mask.(not sure tho, but he looked surprised.. i guess o-o) I hurriedly took two pictures as they came out and ran to the other side where I could get them at a good angle. There were NO bodyguards. About 15 fans were there standing RIGHT next to them, but not invading their space and showing respect for them. The fans had a slight brush of their touch. (: I was in a complete daze and couldn’t even think. My body just moved to randomly take whoever was in front of me (mostly Jaejoong). As he walked I stayed right behind him (a foot probably), trailing around, (also smelling him.. he smelled good :Q) and taking pictures ^__^, but I was stupid; I should’ve recorded it. Jaejoong was wearing a black suit and pants. His hair seemed to be in perfect shape, and I saw his beautiful eyes .. and also his piercings. He looked cold.. I think he just felt bad maybe because he was sick? Or there were fans going crazy :|. Junsu was around but I couldn’t really get near him.
Soon, I saw Yoochun, as we walked outside. He had his beanie, shorts, headphones, and a tshirt. I was close to all of them except for chunnie. but it was about three feet away. I just had enough of the GLIMPSE of him talking and hearing his voice was heaven. He looked nice and happy. Then Junsu for some reason, no fans were up to him, he was just standing ALONE.(for about 20 seconds lol) So I walked up to him, took out my iPod and sharpie, and asked for him to sign my just holding it out. I was hesitating and I thought he was ignoring me .. or he just didn’t see it.. ):, so I gave up on him signing it. He was really close and I was the first one there standing next to him. Jaesu already crossed the street and we followed them of course ^^. Then Yoochun crossed the street. And once again, I was in too much of a daze that I just kept staring at their face and not their whole body. While we walked, I tried getting pictures… Then.. I was walking trying to catch up to the other members; someone bumped into me, I thought it was a fan, but IT WAS JAEJOONG! It was okay because HE bumped ME, instead of the other way, so I didn't feel bad ^o^. Yeah, I was all excited and my mind was a blur. ; o; The three went up the stairs but we didn’t follow them, since we had to go already. )=. Some cassies went up the elevator and some went up the stairs, but we stopped right there.

P.S. This is MY point of view. Please don't take anything seriously. o__o

Thanks for the email!

Credits: Tohocraze
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP