Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

The Admin

"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

[TRANS] 100608 Idol Star Kim Junsu (Xiah Junsu) Affirms His Popularity

According to a 100% viewers’ vote to choose the winner of “BC Loun.G Star Popularity Award”, Kim Junsu took first place with a landslide victory of 3505 votes out of a total of 9526. Compared to second place winner Ryoo Jung Han (449 votes) and third place winner Hung Gwang Ho (352 votes), Kim Junsu won by a huge margin of more than 3000 votes. In the female category, the winner of the popularity award was Jung Seon Ah, who plays Kim Junsu’s lover in the musical “Mozart!”. She received a total of 2100 votes, beating second place winner Kim Hyo Hyeon (678 votes) and third place winner Jessica (592 votes), to claim victory.

In the segment for “Best Newcomer Award”, Kim Junsu received 5 out of 7 votes from this year’s judgement panel (which takes up 70% of the final decision). Amongst a group of 50 reporters (which makes up the remaining 30% of the final decision), Junsu received a total of 16 votes, thus, bringing him to first place in both components, and ultimately obtaining the “Best Newcomer Award”.

(Rest of the article omitted)

Source: baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP