Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, June 20, 2010

[TRANS] Netizens Apologize to Crebeau

Since the beginning of the lawsuit, a flock of so-called fans have gathered at a website called 'Daum Television TVXQ Gallery'. These fans ally themselves with SM Entertainment, defaming the trio and causing hatred amongst fans. One of the most frequently raised issues revolves around a cosmetics company, and criticisms on the trio are translated into Japanese, English and Chinese, and posted onto various websites.

Daum Television TVXQ Gallery Website

‘Daum Television TVXQ Gallery’ was one of the three websites involved in the initiation of the recent pro-SM fan petition (the other two being ‘savetvxq’ and ‘aftertvxq’). The petition requests a formal apology as well as the three members’ return to SM Entertainment.

The fans on these websites contend that the lawsuit filed by the three TVXQ members was ‘based off of momnetary temptation which began with the cosmetic company.’ They also viciously accuse Crebeau cosmetics of selling cheap, second-rate ‘made in china’ products, and publicly critisize the company for running a pyramid scheme.

The same allegations were made by SM in a press conference held last year.

The slander and defamation of SM and these so-called fans have caused Crebeau Cosmetics severe losses, and this triggered Crebeau CEO Kang Seok Won’s lawsuit against SM CEO Kim Young Min, in which the former claimed victory (NOTE: This is not true, the police finished investigation for the lawsuit and passed the documents on to the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office. Crebeau did NOT win the lawsuit).

Recently, having gathered sufficient evidence of slander against them over the internet, Crebeau pressed charges against a total of 15 netizens involved in the dissemination of defamatory rumours.

The individuals who have been pressed charges against have since posted letters of apology over various websites.

Below are apologies from three of the ‘Daum Television TVXQ Gallery’ members.

---

June 1st 2010

To all employees of Crebeau Cosmetics Company,

To all the employees of Crebeau whom I have harmed with the contents of my blog, please accept my sincere apologies.
All of this is the consequence of my thoughtlessness, my fallibility and what I thought to be my love for TVXQ.
In particular, I’d like to apologize to President Kang for the extensive losses and pain I have caused. Sorry.

When I wrote the piece about Crebeau, I was expressing my personal opinion and my perception of ‘the truth’, I did not consider the possibility that what I was writing could be completely false, I am truly sorry.
In my naivety, I only thought of myself and failed to consider the staff of Crebeau, I am very sorry.

I am writing this to convey my remorse for the damage I have caused to your company’s reputation. Because of my mistake, many people formed a negative impression of Crebeau.

I have finally come to realize that the things we wrote were the weapons contributing to Crebeau’s losses, I am very regretful.
Looking back at what I wrote, I was rude and disrespectful.
From a young age, my parents taught me the importance of courtesy, of respect, and at that moment, I threw all of it away. To date, everything I have written has been an expression of my own feelings.
I’d like to apologize once again for the things I have written.

I will delete all of the pieces in question and accept all of the charges issued against me.
I am sorry for the damage I have caused with my reckless behaviour, and I will not write anything related to Crebeau Cosmetics in the future. I will leave this website, and this letter of apology will also be the last that I post here.

Once again, I apologize for the harm I have inflicted on all members of staff.
Please take into consideration my young age and the fact that the problem lies with me immaturity. Forgive me.

Finally, I sincerely apologize for this event.

(2 other letters of apology omitted)

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP