Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Saturday, July 31, 2010

[TRANS] 100730 Yunho's exclusive interview in 'Men's Uno''

A man with charm is 'talk less, act more'

Jung Yunho is the interpreter of new generation, with mentality and spirit of youth, he is walking at forefront of time, to encounter the beauty of present and future.

What's the most memorable event in your life?
My most memorable event, I believe was when I become a singer. At that moment I really felt fantastic. The first moment I stepped on stage, the first performance, those situations were vividly remembered till now. Everyone was crying out my name, I became the protagonist on stage. In fact, it was a very incredible thing to me. I believe I will never ever forget this first time in my life.

You are going to perform in musical, what do you think of it?
It seems to me a new world has arrived. Now I am preparing for musical adaptation of 'Goong' from drama version. Although it is also a performance on stage, but I can feel a big difference from standing on stage as a singer. Musical performances not only singing, but also need to practice dancing, and learn acting skills. It is a performance which mixes songs, dance and acting together. In order to show everyone my best appearance and attitude, I am now practicing hard, so please come and support my transformation into a musical actor, .

What kind of requirements do you think a charming man should have? Do you think you are a charming man?
The most important requirements for a charming man is talk less and more action. The men who can properly preserve and protect something which is valuable to them, this kind of men is attractive. It seems hard to assess myself! I don't know whether I did well or not, but only know I have to work hard continuously and do well in my part.

What are your recent plans? What's your impression of Hong Kong?
I am currently busy preparing for musical 'Goong' which will begin in September. Since I can perform with experienced actors, I have learned a lot from them. Besides that, I have to go to Japan to promote my drama 'HTTG' and DVD. Since there are a lot of promotions and public related activities, I often need to go back and forth between Japan and South Korea and become very busy. HTTG's DVD ranked no.1 on Japan's Oricon Chart, I totally suprised by everyone's love and support... SMTOWN will start a world tour in August, so I am now preparing for it. I hope to meet everyone with a fresher and better look later, so please continue to love me.
About my impression of Hong Kong, I think Hong Kong is a gracious and convenient place. This time I come here for cover shoot, many fans are following me, and waiting for me at the airport, I fully feel their enthusiasm and support. I love the night view of Hong Kong, and the food is very delicious too, so every time I come to Hong Kong I can fully enjoy it before I go back.

What type of girls do you like?
I like girls who have lively and cheerful personality, as well as can take care of the others, and being confident, and can give me good advices oftenly.


Credits: TVXQBaidu + Render许诺
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP