Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, August 29, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100827 Movie “Kimiga Odoru, Natsu” Premiere

The theme song: "With All My Heart ~Kimiga Odoru, Natsu~"


Today, August 27, I went to the Bigeast event, the premiere for the movie “Kimiga Odoru Natsu”.
The event was taken place at Yomiuri Hall, Yurakucho, Tokyo, starting 14:00.
There should be 1000 Bigeasts, the hall was mostly full. I was sitting in the very front row of the 2nd floor.

The hall was very quiet while we were waiting. Maybe it was because most of the fans came alone. (We were to apply for the event one by one.) And, since the place is an event hall and not just a movie theater, the BGM (during waiting time) was classical music, making the atmosphere calm and relaxed.

First of all, the movie “Kimiga Odoru, Natsu” was shown on the screen. I heard that the movie time was 2 hours and 3 minutes. The movie itself was lovely, the storyline and images were wonderful, I was really impressed. Even if it had a different theme song, I should have been touched by the lovely story, it was full of youth dreams and love. I will just write down one phrase which impressed me the most. “Yosakoi (note: traditional Japanese festival dance) is a positive dance.”
The movie will be released nationwide on September 11.

But, what impressed me the most was the talk part, which followed the screen.
The total time of the talk was only for approximately 10 minutes, but we were able to hear wonderful stories.

First of all, the producer for this movie, Shun Arikawa spoke.
(contents in random order)

Four years have passed since the plan for the movie came out.
I thought that Tohoshinki is the one and only group that can sing the theme song, so I made the request.
The theme song “With All My Heart ~Kimiga Odoru, Natsu~" is used in the first part of the movie (note: piano version), during the scene in front of the shrine (note: 2nd part of the song starting “Futoshita shunkan”), and during the first part of the end title roll (note: full song).

I myself have all the DVDs of Tohoshinki, I watch them every night. My favorite DVD is of 2007 Budokan concert, around the place when Yoochun starts crying.
I am a fan from their debut days, and went to buy their single CD “HUG” immediately after I found them. Of course, I am a Bigeast.

I have sent the plan to avex on August 2009, and did not receive the reply for a while (since difficult problems occurred).
Suddenly, on December 2009, I received an urgent telephone call from Mr. Seki of avex. He said that he will come to meet us on that day, and brought a CD with him. In the CD was the song “With All My Heart”. Immediately after hearing the introduction of the song, I thought, “Oh, we should go with this song!”
On the same day, Mr. Seki flew to Seoul, held discussions with SM, and solved all the complicated problems. Therefore, we were able to use this great song as the theme song.

I went to Kanuma (Tochigi) on January 29, 2010. That day, the filming of the PV for “Tokiwo Tomete” took place. That should have been their last work as Tohoshinki…
I met with all the members, and told them “Your are to be worldwide artists, not only inside Asia but throughout the world, so please do your best.” All the members were delighted, they showed me their best smiles. I shook all their hands. Especially, Yunho took my hand in both of his hands, and said out loud, “Thank you very much! I will do my best!” Changmin showed his shy smile.

I cannot give out the source, but all the 5 members are still very good friends, and they want to sing together. However, the problem seems to be beyond their control…

But, if you keep on believing, your wishes will come true. The fans’ supports are the most important. Please keep on supporting all the 5 members in the future.

My dream is to see the 5 members singing the song “With All My Heart” together. Of course, I would like to see them sing “Somebody To Love”, I want to swing the towel around, lol.

I would like many people to see the movie, and to attract more people to this movie and Tohoshinki.


I was comforted by Producer Arikawa’s cheerful and hearty way of talking. Thanks to Mr. Arikawa, the great song “With All My Heart ~Kimiga Odoru, Natsu~” was born, was made the theme song for the movie, thus, we can hear the song today. I was very thankful. Moreover, Mr. Arikawa is a great fan of Tohoshinki. Since he is a Bigeast, he understands the current situation. But he is very forward thinking, I received a strong power from his positive attitude. His stories were not just lip-services, but held a true meaning. I was really impressed by his lovely talks.


The next person to speak was, Shinjiroh Inoue, the lyrics writer and composer for the song.

I am not familiar to these kinds of talks, so I am more nervous than playing the guitar at the Tokyo dome.
This is the second time I watched the movie. Sitting in the very back row of the 1st floor, I was almost in tears.
I started to write the lyrics from the very first part of the song “Kagamini~”.
My dream is to see the 5 members singing this song together.

I was in tears hearing his quiet way of speaking…


To tell the truth, I myself had almost given up. Especially after August 21, I thought many times that I should give up the hope. But that should be a mistake. If we fans do not believe in the 5 members, who will believe in them?
I recall Yoochun’s message the other day to us fans, to please enjoy the time we are waiting.
We should support their solo and unit activities, and look forward to the date when they resume their activities with smiling faces. This should be the road of the true fans. But can I, a very weak person, do so?
At that timing, I remembered Yunho’s words in a magazine a year ago. He said that Tohoshinki has grown after going through various difficulties. So, should this situation be the birth pangs before they become worldwide artists? I really hope so.

Source: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP