Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, August 29, 2010

[TRANS] 100828 Jaejoong’s Feeling to Appear in Ayumi Hamasaki’s PV

Released in July, Ayumi Hamasaki (31) new single ‘Crossroad’ is under production of a new PV, and on the 28th it’s published that TVXQ Jaejoong is going to make appearance in the PV. This will be Jaejoong’s first appearance in Japanese artist PV.

However Hamasaki will not appear at all in the PV. The plot is about a young painter (Jaejoong) who is chasing his dream despite being attacked by a disease, the story tells how he spends the remaining of his life eagerly. Hamasaki said, “If I star it by myself, I would be too much ‘talking’, so I think of someone who can act with compelling power, therefore I asked Jaejoong to appear on,” explaining about her choice. “With his world view of music and unique captivating atmosphere, it will become a very good video clip.” she said.

While Kim Jaejoong commented, “Ayumi Hamasaki is a big senior in my record label, thus when I received the offer to appear in her PV, I was really happy, eventhough I feel a lot of pressure, I’ll try to do it properly!”

Credit: tv-asahi
Trans: sharingyoochun.net

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP