Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[TRANS] 100822 Osaka A-nation Fanboy Account

8/22 Japanese Fanboy Fan Account

I went to watch A-nation with my family, and when we arrived at the station, there were about 1-2 fans already there. I was surprised by the number of fans.

JYJ’s fans got off the tram, and beside me they were all wearing orange t-shirts or orange towels; I was really surprised.

Also, when I arrived at the venue, about seven sections were all full of Tohoshinki fans!

They’re truly amazing~ These five people!

JUNSU JEJUNG YUCHUN

When they came on stage, the entire venue turned red! Why was it red? Because at Tohoshinki’s concerts, the lightsticks are always red~

Every year when Tohoshinki’s opening begins to play, the entire audience would yell “START! 5, 4 , 3, 2, 1~ *Scream* “ Like that. (lol)

When JYJ came on stage the cheering in venue was like an earthquake!

Like the Thanksgiving Live in Dome, the beginning song was “Itsudatte Kimi ni”

Why must they sing the type of song that makes people want to cry first~ (lol)

1. Itsudatte Kimi ni
2. Intoxication
3. Colors~ Melody and Harmony
4. Get Ready
5. Long Way
6. W

Overall, they sang six songs!

The outfits they wore were very similar to last years.

Jaejoong’s light blonde hair has become a slightly darker shade of blonde, and it is also a bit longer.

Junsu cut off his side fringe, and he also dyed his hair blonde, it’s very handsome!

Yoochun’s hair is also longer, and a bit curly.

After the first song ended, they greeted everyone and Yoochun shouted “Everyone~ Get ready OK?”

During the second song Junsu’s charisma exploded (lol)

For the third song, Jaejoong and Yoochun’s harmonization was perfect! And both of them were very cute (lol)

They sang the fourth and fifth songs together!

The sixth song, W, was so sad (tears) When I heard the song, it made me think of Changmin and Yunho. I cried during this song too, it really was heartbreaking.

However, when I was loudly shouting “Jaejoong! ~Yoochun~” the people around me stared at me, probably because they don’t see fanboys often (lol)

Next time I see them live, I hope that I can see all five of them together, I hope that I can see the smiles on all their faces…

Source: TVXQbaidu
Trans by: Cherryripe@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP