Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Saturday, January 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100115 Tohoshinki Backdancer Ko-san's Blog

BREAK OUT

Good morning everyone!

Is ok to lift a ban, isn't it? [T/N: I have no idea what he's talking about here, I don't follow his blog]

It's on YouTube already!

That's right! This time I appear in a PV!
Since Summer Dream.

TOHOSHINKI

BREAKOUT

The filming was very fun!!!!!!!!!!

There were so many funny talks and we laughed so much we couldn't even talk!

Me and... ah, can't tell you who. LOL.

By the way, this time the dancers also make an acting performance.

Everyone was so intense, they look so cool.

But I wasn't included in the acting.

Why? Because I was bad at it... It was a funny story. Eh? NG? Cry.

I watched the complete video and laughed.

It was a bit of... an accident. LOL.

But us dancers also did our best. Please watch the PV.

This time I really felt the presence of TohoTeamwork. From Tour to a-nation, PV, magazine, the staffs that I've been working with until now, I also think of them as artists.

Makeup artists, stylists, choreographers, everyone really gave their best at everything.

I'm glad that I've been having this job since last year.

-unrelated information omitted-

Source: Ko-san's Blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP