Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Saturday, January 23, 2010

[TRANS] 100123 Japanese Magazine JJ is sold out already?!


2010/1/23 (Sat) 03:38:06
The Front Page of Magaine JJ is Tohoshinki


The cover of the magazine JJ on sale today (T/N: Jan 22) is Tohoshinki.
The news and newspapers were introducing them.

I honestly thought,
“Is it such a big deal just to appear on the covers?!”

Today was my off day,
and I like Tohoshinki, so I thought
"I’ll go shopping to buy JJ~❤"

I went to a big bookstore
around 6:00pm.

At the time…
there were many new magazines on sale starting today,
but I couldn’t find JJ…

I went to other bookstores,
and to convenience stores nearby,
JJ was missing in all the places…

Why, why, why!!!!
I'm making comments like the straight man (T/N: one role of comedians)

Watching the mixi Tohoshinki community, (T/N: an internet fan site)
JJ seems to be out of stock all over Japan.

All are sold out just by the reservation, before the actual sales started,
and there seemed to be many shops where they had no magazines to display in the shops…

Every bookstore clerk
seems to be surprised…lol

(few sentences omitted)

Of course I like Tohoshinki
but are they so popular?!(T/N: the blog author is also a fan of Namie Amuro and other artists)
Today, I was very surprised…

In some places, the sales will start from tomorrow (T/N: Jan 23)
If you want them, first come, first served~

T/N: This is true, I’ve heard from some of my friends that they could not get copies for JJ. My friend, who lives in Yokohama (one of the largest cities in Japan) went to 5 shops in the morning of Jan 22 but could not get the magazine. In my place, the magazine will be on sale on Jan 23. Though I’ve made the reservations, I am very nervous, I can only relax when I get hold of the magazine in my own hands, lol.

Source: Miiyan’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP