Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[TRANS] Cassiopeia Dad PART 1

Again, this is from a Chinese fan. I only translated parts of it, let me know if you guys want more.

My father is normally a very strict and conservative person, however this is not the case where DBSK is involved...
If male fans are regarded as national treasures, well then my father must be a rainbow panda...
Do you not believe me? How many of you have discussed matters regarding the lawsuit with your fathers?
My story will be split into several sections, some more touching than others and some more likely to leave you speechless...

Shanghai PART 1
On the 2nd of October, I was outside the venue of the concert buying merchandise when I suddenly heard music coming from within the stadium.
At that moment, I realized that DBSK were rehearsing inside. At the door, some girls started to scream.
My father went to take a look but ended up screaming along with them...
Finally the girls quietened down and turned to stare...

Shanghai PART 2
We were waiting to get into the stadium and having arrived early, I was closer to the front of the line. All around me, people yelled 'Open the door! Open the door!'
Finally, we saw someone at the door waiting to check our tickets.
I told my dad to come over, but instead he rushed to the front of the line.
Watching him cut to the front made me feel bad, and just as I was about to move to the front, he pulled at my collar and said "Come on! Let's go in together!' and so we got in...
Some of the fans looked a little mad and were going to yell at us but got uncomfortable at the sight of an old male Cassiopeia…


Shanghai PART 3
And so we managed to get in…
Dad: 'I thought it was only you, looks like everyone else is the same'
Me: "The same?'
Dad: 'Look' *points up*
Me: …
I looked up and saw a huge poster with a group picture of DBSK

---

RANDOM
Me: "Jaejoong's so hot'
Dad: "Some day you should tie him up, bring him home and keep him in a cage'
Me: '…'
Dad: 'Tell your friends to come look, 500 per viewing'
Me: 'So that's what you're after…'
Dad: '1000 if they want to hold hands'
Me: '…'
Dad: '5000 if they want a kiss'
Me: '!!!!'
Dad: 'And if they want to stay over night...'
Me: 'WHAT?!'
Dad: HAHAHHA'

---

Kidnapping DBSK
My dad and I have discussed what we'll do once we manage to kidnap them...
Jaejoong - Cooking (obviously)
Yunho - Laundry
Yoochun - Sweeping the floor
Changmin - eh.. well.. He can do my homework (You're a genius minnie, help me with my summer holiday work)
Junsu -… (You don't have to do anything, go and watch TV… no matter what you do, we'll just have to clean up after you)

You guys can borrow the five of them for your household chores too, just speak to my dad about the fees and such

P.S. Flirting with the five of them during their working hours is prohibited. Offenders will be charged an additional fee.

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP