Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[TRANS] Cassiopeia Dad PART 2

This is all I had time to translate, I'll have the last part posted as soon as possible.

Part 1 Continued

Dad: Do you love me more or DBSK more?
Me: Both!
Dad: Which one do you love more?
Me: Dad!
Dad: Then you don't want your men?
Me: I want them!
Dad: You can't have it both ways...
Me: It's okay, I'll just teach my dad how to kidnap them!

Form a line here if you'd like him to be your godfather~

My Mom & Changmin
One day my mom saw me looking at a photo of Minnie, she said "Take him home and make him work, if he doesn't cooperate, we'll beat him up 30 times a day!'

Part 2
Dong Bang Shin Ki's 'Sanskrit'
My dad went to the world expo last month:
Dad: When I was on the train, I met a group of Cassies. I told them I'm an old Cassie but they didn't believe me!
Me: What did you do then?
Dad: I sang them a DBSK song
Me: What song?
Dad: I sang 'Sanskrit'. As soon as I started, all those girls went nuts, but they finally believed me…
Me: San..Sanskrit? Please, the song's called 'Mirotic'… (I wrote down the two words and showed my dad)
(The chinese name for Mirotic and 'Sanskrit' sound very similar in Chinese)
Dad: It's almost the same thing….
Me:…. =="

So if any of you fans out there met a middle aged man claiming to be an old Cassie and who played you 'Sanskrit', well then, that's my dad, the godfather you guys thought to be perfect.

---

Being perverted is hereditary…
Dad: *Staring at a photo of DBSK, deep in thought whilst pointing at Yunho* Leader-sshi is the type of man who will look more and more handsome as he ages.
Me: Yeah *nod*
Dad: *Points at Jaejoong* Him… he won't age…
Me: Yeah yeah yeah *nods furiously*
Dad: *Points at Yoochun* Ahh…
Me: What?
Dad: I feel like I'm looking at a younger version of myself!
Me: …….
Dad: Perhaps when he gets older, he'll look like me….
Me: Yayayayayaya *continues nodding furiously*
Dad: Back in those days, I was so charismatic, so many girls were after me…
Me: Aren't they still?
Dad: Who did you hear that from?
Me: You?

---

Me: Dad, we're doing a flashmob, I just learned the dance, let me show you
Dad: DBSK?
Me: Yeah, Mirotic and Balloons
Dad: Okay, show me.
After I showed him the dances…
Dad: Have you shown your men?
Me: Not yet…
Dad: Whatever you do, don't show Jung Yunho!
Me: Why? *Annoyed*
Dad: If he sees, he'll cry… (Basically he's saying her dancing sucked)
Me: =="

---

Me: Dad! There's blood in my urine!
Dad: What? Are you sure it's not just your period?
Me: Of course it isn't…
Dad: Then what is it?
Me: Maybe it's because I held it in for too long…
Dad:…
At the hospital…
Doctor: I'll give you some medicine, your kidney's not in very good condition…
Me: Ah, it's all because of Kim Jaejoong!
Doctor: Excuse me?
Dad: Just ignore her, what medicine did you say you were going to give her?

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP