Welcome to Shinkifive!

Shinkifive is your ultimate site for TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. Shinkifive brings you the latest updates on TVXQ, from sharing news and information, photos, videos, etc. Join now as we support the five gorgeous and talented boys: Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin. Come on, and enjoy your visit.

~Kurumi
The Admin


"I think if one of the five members is gone, then this wouldnt be DBSK. Only if the five of us are together and feel the same, then that's when we use the name DBSK and show ourselves as DBSK." -Changmin


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!



Photobucket



Sunday, June 6, 2010

[FANACCNTS] 100605 JYJ - Thanksgiving Live in Dome Day 1

(2nd fanaccount, I'm going to share)

Today at 1:37pm
FANACCOUNT: JYJ Thanksgiving Concert at Kyocera Dome Osaka
[Make room for things lost in translation, thanks. Square brackets are my thoughts.]


Lights went out a little after 18:00. First shots onscreen were individual interviews of the 3.

+ Title Unknown
I didn't catch the title, but it featured the three.
A ballad.
Rather than upbeat songs, they chose this kind of song to sing.
I'm starting to tear up at this point.
Its a joy hearing these three voices, but not hearing five makes me lonely.
Its the same with the others, I think, as we listen to this song.
Jae started to cry while singing.
I've never seen a man cry so so beautifully, really.
While watching, I cried even more.

After the song ended, there was a little MC.
"I was anxious about whether everyone will come."
(...)
Aah, I don't remember the order but bear with me.


If you ~Beautiful Love~ (Junsu)
He sang on the main stage while Yuchun's drama MV was screening.
It was the first time hearing it live today!
Jaejoong joked about the drama during the MC, "I heard a rumor that Yuchun tried kissing even though there wasn't any in the script."
Yuchun laughed and fervently denied it lol

+ Shelter (Jae & Yuchun)
I love love this song! ^^
Jae's hair is Dr's, Junsu is Junsu's, while Yuhcun is...how do I say it...since when did your hair grow so long? I'm not even sure if its his real hair.
It kind of reminds me of Changmin's hair in FITB...

+ 君のために←めっちゃ曖昧(?) (Jae)
Before the start of this song
"How are you guys?"
"How have you been?"
Are you guys alright?"
I heared over and over.
I couldn't answer...because I was wasn't ok.
I was crying.
I'm sorry, Jae. But I didn't want to lie. 'Mianhe.'
"I've prepared a Korean song, I hope you guys will listen."
It's one of his favorite Korean songs.
I vaguely remember the title, but there was a Japanese translation onscreen.
"Because I'm dangerous, I'll leave to you."
[mishi: here's the song with eng subs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKsTISXYK_Q ]
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=UjLvQWiINNg&feature=channel ]

+ English Songs (JYJ)
I didn't know any of the titles.
They roamed around the runways while singing.
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTPl49e6xw&feature=player_embedded ]

+ Been So Long (Jae & Yuchun)
The M-flo tribute song
Plus a special guest appearance!
Its really LISA! :D
I could see this performance quite clearly bc I was the first seat near the end of the runway! Really exciting~


From Yumi-chan. i <3>
Translation: frostedchinadoll @ cassph.org
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cassiopeia-Philippines/170101336188
shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Shinkifive - DBSK Forever 5 Designed by Ipietoon © 2008

Back to TOP